Sunday, October 19, 2008

Why, O Why did I do this.

Mainly for an outlet....That is why.

I post on so many different forums, about so many different topics, that I decided that I just needed to "bite the bullet" and start putting my ideas, comments, thoughts, memories, and realizations in one location, to share with "anyone who wants to see". Topics likely to come up will include, but not limited too;

1. Appalachian life, lore, and values, and how they effect everyday life for most of us (that live here in the Appalachians)

2. General observations about society in general.

3. My family life, and friends.

4. Selected Stories from mine, my families, and many of my good freind's past. (those involved will be invited to comment!)

5. Occasional photographs, of widely varied subjects

6. Comments, and discussion on History.

I intend this blog, to feel like a group of friends, sitting around, on the back porch, so go get you a slug from the jug, hanging by the door, sit back and inhale deeply the musty smell of the New River, interspersed with the aroma of pine, and the Mountain Laural..

I have stories to tell, and thoughts to share..

No comments: